It’s the smart thing to do!
Copyright © 2017-2018
Terms of service
Terms and conditions of use-
We welcome you to CODE-BOGO℠ services, our digital information network. These are our terms and conditions for use of the network, which you may access in several ways, including but not limited to the World Wide Web, digital television, PDA, mobile phone and RSS feeds. These terms and conditions apply whenever you access the network, on whatever device. In these terms and conditions, when we say Code-Bogo™ services, we mean this network, regardless of how you access it.
By using the network, you are deemed to have accepted these conditions:
If you have registered with us and subsequently change your details, you should immediately notify us of any changes by emailing the user support team at info@CODE-BOGO℠.com.
Any changes we make to the terms and conditions will be reflected on this page.
1. Registration- When you register, you are registering as a personal user of CODE-BOGO℠ services. Access to registration areas is via your email address and password. We allow you access to the registration areas of the site on the basis that:
(i) your email address and password are personal to you and may not be used by anyone else to access CODE-BOGO℠ services
(ii) you will not do anything which would assist anyone who is not a registered user to gain access to any registration area of CODE-BOGO℠ services
(iii) you do not maliciously create additional registration accounts for the purpose of abusing the functionality of the site, or other users; nor do you seek to pass yourself off as another user
(iv) you comply with these terms and conditions.
If, for any reason, we believe that you have not complied with these requirements, we may, at our discretion, cancel your access to the registration areas of CODE-BOGO℠ services immediately and without giving you any advance notice.
2. Termination of registration-If we wish to bring the agreement to an end, we will do so by emailing you at the address you have registered stating that the agreement has terminated. The agreement will terminate and your email address and password will become invalid on CODE-BOGO℠ services immediately.
3. Use of material appearing on CODE-BOGO℠ services-For the purposes of this agreement, “material” means material including, without limitation, text, video, graphics and sound material, published on the CODE-BOGO℠ services network, whether copyright of CODE-BOGO℠ News and Media Limited or a third party.
As an advertiser you may not utilize any of our artwork in other uses of advertising such as copying our design and using it in print for your local newspaper or local ad circular.
You must not reproduce any part of CODE-BOGO℠ services or the material or transmit it to or store it in any other website or disseminate any part of the material in any other form, unless we have indicated that you may do so.
If you wish to use our content other than as permitted by these Terms of Service, then you need a license to do so. If you operate a news aggregation service that charges a subscription fee to its users, then you need to approach us directly to discuss your licensing requirements.
We may be prepared to allow you to distribute or reproduce other parts of CODE-BOGO℠ services or the material in certain circumstances. Please email our Permissions Executive at info@CODE-BOGO.com if you wish to apply for permission to do so.
4. Disclaimer of liability-To the extent permitted at law, we do not accept any responsibility for any statement in the material. You must not rely on any statement we have published on CODE-BOGO℠ services without first taking specialist professional advice. Nothing in the material is provided for any specific purpose or at the request of any particular person. For the avoidance of confusion, we will not be liable for any loss caused as a result of your doing, or not doing, anything as a result of viewing, reading or listening to the material or any part of it You can access other sites via links from CODE-BOGO℠ services. These sites are not under our control and we are not responsible in any way for any of their contents. We give no warranties of any kind concerning CODE-BOGO℠ services or the material. In particular, we do not warrant that CODE-BOGO℠ services or any of its contents is virus free. You must take your own precautions in this respect as we accept no responsibility for any infection by virus or other contamination or by anything which has destructive properties.
5. Third party material on CODE-BOGO℠ services-You will see advertising material submitted by third parties on CODE-BOGO℠ services. Individual advertisers are solely responsible for the content of advertising material which they submit to us, including ensuring that it complies with relevant legislation. We accept no responsibility for the content of advertising material, including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein. If you want to advertise on CODE-BOGO℠ services, please email the sales help team at info@CODE-BOGO℠.com, and they will pass your details on to our advertising sales team.
6. Submitting graphical material and photography for publication-Interactions with our site are governed by our guidelines, which are incorporated in these Terms of Service. You will be deemed to consent to these guidelines if you choose to post any content or comments to the site. When you send a photograph or other graphical material to us you do so in accordance with these Terms of Service. This means that you hereby agree that you have created the graphical works, or taken the photograph(s) you have sent to us, or you have permission from or are authorized by the owner of the material to send it (them) to us. By submitting the material, you are granting us a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to publish or republish, or otherwise use any such graphical works or photography in any format, including without limitation in print and electronic formats. As a contributor of editorial content or advertising material selected photographs and graphical material will be published at the discretion of the editor and you will not be paid, even if your photograph(s) is (are) published. We may cut, edit, crop or arrange your photograph(s) or graphic as we think fit to appear on the CODE-BOGO℠services web site, and we may remove your photograph(s) or graphics at any time. Your name may be published alongside your photograph(s) or graphic at your request or included in the html code for search results, However; we may edit or delete any comments which you submit along with your photograph(s) or graphic. IMPORTANT: You or the owner of the photograph(s) still own the copyright in the photograph(s) sent to us and are free to republish the photograph(s) wherever you or the owner wish and in whatever medium you or the owner want.
7. Submitting text for publication on CODE-BOGO℠ services-Users of our site may submit material for publication in various areas of the site; We accept no liability in respect of any material submitted by users and published by us and we are not responsible for its content and accuracy. If you want to submit material to us for publication on CODE-BOGO℠ services, you may do so on the following terms and conditions:
(i) publication of any material you submit to us will be at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to make additions or deletions to the text or graphics prior to publication, or to refuse publication.
(ii) you grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide license to republish any material you submit to us in any format, including without limitation print and electronic format.
(iii) you warrant to us that any material you submit to us is your own original work and that you own the copyright and any other relevant rights.
(iv) you warrant that the material you submit is not obscene, offensive, defamatory of any person or otherwise illegal.
(v) you agree not to post material which is deliberately intended to upset other users.
(vi) you acknowledge that any breach of these warranties may cause us damage or loss and you agree to indemnify us in full and permanently against any third party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage we incur as a result of publishing material you submit to us, including consequential losses.
(vii) we reserve the right to remove your access to individual services completely if we believe you are abusing the services in any way.
Interactions with our site are governed by our guidelines which are incorporated in these Terms of Service. You will be deemed to consent to these guidelines if you choose to post any content or comments to the site.
9. Variations-These terms may be varied from time to time. Please ensure that you review these terms and conditions regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted a variation if you continue to use the site after it has been posted. Details of variations will be posted in section 11 below.
10. Governing law & jurisdiction-This agreement is governed by US law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the US courts.
11. Details of variations-None.
It’s the smart thing to do!
Copyright © 2017-2018